- 1 cup sour cream (you can substitute dairy free sour cream)
- 2 tbsp vegetarian taco seasoning (optional)
- 1 can spicy vegetarian re-fried beans
- 6 oz Guacamole, about 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (you can use vegan alternatives)
- 4 Medium scallion(s), chopped
- 1 Small tomatoes, chopped
- 6 Medium olives, black, sliced
Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well.
Spread re-fried beans on bottom of a 12-inch round glass serving bowl or edged-platter. Top with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, scallions, tomatoes and olives. Yields about 1/4 cup dip per serving. Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite dipper.